Nippert Stadium Rules
Please be aware that all information provided below is subject to change without notice. Fans with medical bags or items they must carry with them must be inspected and either has a wristband or sticker placed on it to show that it has been inspected.
Guests are advised to arrive earlier to avoid last minute gate pressure.
- Smoking inside stadium premises (inside black fences)
- Standing on seats
- Standing in the aisles
- Entering a seating area without the correct ticket
- Drunk and/or disorderly conduct
- Fighting or challenging others to fight
- Entering the field of play without authorization
- Interference with the event or its participants in any way
- Throwing, kicking or discharging any object within the facility or onto the field.
- Throwing or discharging any object off the upper concourse level, Norton Terrace, Brown & Williamson Club inner concourse walkway, or off the top-deck seating on the East side of the stadium
- Using profanity and/or other offensive, racial, obscene, or abusive gestures toward or in reference to players, coaches, referees, fans, performers, or other staff members
- Wearing clothing displaying profane or offensive material
- Use of artificial noisemakers
- Violation of any local, state or federal laws.
- Using/flying of drones without written permission by both Athletics and the FAA.
- Bringing in pets/animals into the Nippert Stadium, excluding service animals like guide dogs
- Firearms or weapons of any kind (e.g. firearms, knives, pepper spray, stun guns, slingshots, concealed weapons, etc.)
- Fireworks of any kind (including smoke bombs and flares)
- Glass or plastic bottles, cans, coolers, containers, food or beverages of any kind
- Artificial noisemakers (e.g. thunder sticks, drums, horns)
- Compressed gases, such as air horns
- Illegal drugs or chemicals
- Laser pens & pointers
- Food and/or beverages
- Animals (except service dogs)
- Flashes on cameras
- Any unapproved flags or banners of any shape or size.
- Large purses and bags
Nippert Stadium has a strict no re-entry policy. Thus, any guest who leaves the stadium during an event will need a new ticket to re-enter the facility.
A limit of two (2) alcoholic beverages may be purchased at a time only by an individual of 21 years of age and proof of age is required. Additionally, everyone, regardless of age, must present a valid I.D for each alcohol purchase.
Guests providing alcohol to minors will be ejected and subject to arrest. Guests possessing alcohol, who do not have proof of being at least 21 years of age, will be ejected and subject to arrest as well. Drunk and disorderly conduct or violation of any alcohol policy will result in ejection from Nippert Stadium without refund and the violator(s) may be subject to loss of season tickets and arrest. Excessive consumption of alcohol is prohibited. Alcohol purchased at Nippert Stadium is not to be removed from Nippert Stadium.
The use of tobacco products (i.e. smoking, chewing tobacco, etc.) along with electric cigarettes and vaping, is strictly prohibited anywhere in the university area including all areas of Nippert Stadium. No designated areas are available in the athletic facilities.
Camera & Video Policy
- Cameras and lenses are permitted.
- Camera bags are prohibited inside Nippert Stadium.
- Lights may not be used with video recording equipment.
- Flash photography is not allowed.
- Tripods and monopods are prohibited.
Children over the age of three (3) years must have a ticket to enter the game. Please retain your ticket stub at all times during the game.
Banners, Signs, and Flags
Banners and signs are authorized provided they are not commercial, offensive, or in poor taste. Please ensure that your banner(s) and sign(s) do not obstruct the view of other guests, stadium signage, or present any safety hazard. Flags of any shape or size are prohibited from being brought into the stadium.